Artistically Asian CAS

Good morning everyone - it's nearly the weekend - are you excited????
I am - I'm working today and tomorrow and then I have a whole week off - yay!!!!
I'm spending the week with my daughter in Hereford and I can't wait. It's going to mean no crafting though and I've been working hard trying to get some posts scheduled so I can still blog while I'm away.
I'm mostly looking forward to the rest - I'm going through a Fibro flare up at the moment and even just typing this is hurting my fingers.
Anyway - lets get on with today's post - here is my card


I've used the gorgeously foiled Bundle of Love DSP again - I just love it - and teamed it up with Real Red and the Artistically Asian stamp set.
I also made this as a top fold card - take a look


I am entering this card into the challenge over at 


Thanks for looking - see you soon - J xx




Comments

  1. Such a pretty card , thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, loving the gold foil patterned paper behind the Chrysanthemum. Lovely use of the sketch too. I hope you enjoy your week with your daughter and get some much needed R&R. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you are in love with the foiled paper! Your card makes me want to rush out and buy a package of it myself, Jacqueline!! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week. Love your use of the sketch!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red, gold, and ivory (or white) color scheme is always a classic, and you've created a stunning card with it. It's nice to see you joining us at CC&S! :) Enjoy your time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh