Flirty Flamingo

I love my new flamingo stamp set and I managed a few moments in my craft room to have another play with it!
Here it is


The flamingo was stamped with Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink ink, the detail was stamped with Basic Black. Other colours are Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Emerald Envy. Crumb Cake card stock was used in the background and Crumb Cake ink was sponged around the edges.

The layout for this card was taken from this week's sketch over at


Please don't forget the joining offer available throughout the month of July. Join my team for £99 and not only do you get the normal offer of  products to the value of £130 but you get the Carols of Christmas stamp set and an essentials kit too - for free!!!

Christmas in July - Joining Offer from Stampin Up

Don't forget too that all through this month - spend £45 and receive £4.50 to spend in August.

Stampin Up Bonus Days

Two fantastic offers too good to miss. Contact me now for more details 
jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

See you soon xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh