Double Sliding Tulips

I take part in a number of Facebook swaps - it's a great way of sharing ideas and creativity. Recently one such swap had the brief: double slider card, orange, blue and green.

Here's what I came up with


This is what it looks like before sliding. The orange ribbon forms the 'pull'


The insides have been decorated too and stamped with sentiments. Here's a closer look




This was a lovely card to make and there are loads of video tutorials on YouTube - do have a go. it has a huge wow factor.

I'm still waiting impatiently for my starter kit to arrive. I am itching to get my hands on all that lovely new stuff - maybe tomorrow...........?
See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh