Orchid in a Corner

That's the only way I can describe this card - you'll understand when you see the sketch from


Here is my card


This is the first time I have used the leaves in this set and I used a post it note to mask off the leaves so that they could overlap. Colours used are Rose Red and Old Olive with a little Crushed Curry. Don't you just love that sentiment - it could be used for so many occasions.

I am enjoying a week off work at the moment - hopefully I'll get my S' U starter kit very soon so I can start playing! The weather is lovely though at the moment so I may just pop outside for a spot of gardening. Whatever you are doing this week - have a good one. See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! Love the leaf chevron. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful orchid and fabulous masking of the leaves. And yes I agree that sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the leaves almost look like lace. Very neat effect! It's nice to see you joining us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orchids and a clever play on the sketch. Thanks for joining us on the CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how creative you have been with the sketch! Those leaves are just gorgeous as are those pretty orchids! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love your take on the sketch and the way you used your leaves. Thanks for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh