Post-it-Notes

I love my post it notes. I use them for masking whole images to create depth and perspective and then I rip and tear them to create skies and mountains. I would be lost without them!

The other thing about post it notes is that they make cute little thank you gifts.
I made a batch for all those who took part in my fundraising event last Friday - all decorated with the divine Petal Garden DSP - take a look


They were covered with the coloured sheets and then individual flowers were cut out of the floral sheets and attached with glue.

Here's a picture of my table before the crafting started


Don't forget the lovely Petal Garden DSP is available to buy in my shop - details in the top tabs.
Thanks for stopping by - see you soon xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh