High Tide Sunset

This is a card I made made for my son's birthday - it was last week so if he sees this it won't spoil it for him!
I've used High Tide but this time created a sunset to go with it - take a look


Post it notes are a huge asset to my crafting - I would be lost without them and used them on this card. They are great for masking off the sea, creating the setting sun and also making sure that there is a clear distinction between sky and sea.

Well today's the day - my starter kit is out for delivery so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes today so that I've got all weekend to play with it! Can you tell I'm excited yet?! As soon as I get my kit it well be official so I will be making a few changes to my blog appearance - nothing major i hope!

Please do pop by again - I love having you here - see you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh