It's Official!!

I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator!!!!Yay!!!!!
My starter kit arrived today and I took photos - take a look


This is what I saw when I opened my package.


Four stamp sets including one from the upcoming mini catalogue. I can't wait to start creating with the Fabulous Flamingo - I ADORE flamingoes!!!


Catalogues, order forms and party invitations.


Brand new In Colours.


Last year's In Colours (current for another year).


All new recruits joining in July get extra goodies in their starter pack - extra stuff designed to make you able to start crafting straight away - who doesn't love extra free stuff?!!!

I have to organise this in my craft room now and get crafting - I can't wait!!!
See you soon xx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh