Razzleberry Rose

Hooray - I still have internet - better hurry before it disappears again!!!

Today's card is one that missed a challenge - take a look


For this card I used the Bundle of Love DSP. On one side of the 12" x 12" paper there is a pink or blue pattern and on the reverse it's gorgeous gold foiling - it really is beautiful.
I've used Graceful Garden and coloured the rose with Rich Razzleberry ink. I then cut out some leaves to frame it. They were inked with Old Olive.

Today was a strange sort of a day.I was all set to craft as it was my day off but someone phoned in sick and I was called in for cover. All behind on my crafting now but a few pounds better off - all the more to spend on stamps!!!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh