CASE-ing

There are so many talented crafters about who are producing lovely work and sometimes you see a card that really grabs your attention.
The card I have made for you today is inspired by fellow demonstrator. I have 'CASE'd' one of her cards that I fell in love with HERE
Here is my card


I have used Fresh Fig card stock along with some Crumb Cake that has been stamped with the Hardwood background stamp.
A piece of Petal Garden DSP was added along with a sentiment which is from Blooms and Wishes.
Fresh Fig and Old Olive ink were used for the stamped roses - they were then coloured with an aqua painter, cut out and mounted using 3D foam pads. They are from the Graceful Garden set.
The demonstrator's name is Julie Kettlewell and her blog is well worth a visit.

I'm quite excited tonight - tomorrow I am running a fundraising event. It's a make and take and the charity is Make A Wish. Hopefully lots of people will turn up and help raise lots of money - I have a raffle too.
Join me tomorrow and I will show you the card we are making. See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh