Make a Card - Send a Card

This is one of the swap groups I belong to on Facebook. Everybody makes a few cards and then sends them other swappers on the list. It's very random but huge fun!

This month I have decided to use the style of card I made for my recent make and take but using different colours - take a look


Let's see if I can remember all the names!! We have Peekaboo Peach, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Fig and Berry Burst.
The stamp set used is Blooms and Wishes.
Here's a couple of close ups



Thanks for stopping by to take a look today. If you like what you see please drop me a comment and click the followers button in the side bar - thanks, see you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh