Primary Colours

Good morning all, it's been a bit blustery around the old Malvern Hills of late but this morning we have blue skies and a little sunshine - wonder how long it will last?!

This morning I have my DT card for Addicted to Stamps and More to show you - take a look


And here is the sketch I used which of course is this week's new challenge


Just a tiny bit of stamping on this card, mostly I've used my Polka Dot parade DSP but I also used my Sweets for the Sweet set to paper piece my windmills.

Materials
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, Just Believe (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
Other: Seam Binding Ribbon
(Don't for get if you would like to place an order for anything Stampin' Up please take a look in the top tabs for details - thank you)

There are some fantastic cards by the DT again this week so please do pop over and take a look - there's prizes too!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline. I love your colour combo and those windmills are just adorable. I've now got electricity and life seems to be turning back to 'normal'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not always easy to combine the primaries but you've done it nicely - very cheerful card and the windmills very apt for the blustery weather today

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, bright cheery card, Jacqueline. Love the colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your card Jacqueline especially the windmills. It really brightens up the day seeing this.
    Crafty hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pinwheels and the bright color combo Jacqueline - it's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh