Colour Challenge at CAS

It's time for another challenge over on the CAS - Colours & Sketches Challenge Blog and this week we have some colours for you - take a look


These are such pretty colours so I chose one of my prettiest stamp sets - Stippled Blossoms


This is a '2 Step' stamp set: the pale pink part of the rose was stamped first and then the darker pink detail stamp was stamped over the top. When stamping the leaves the paler green is still Old Olive it was stamped onto scrap paper first and then stamped onto the card stock before re-inking to stamp the detail stamp over the top.

Materials
Stamps:Stippled Blossoms, Create a Cupcake (sentiment) Sassy Salutations (inside)
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Paper: Subtles Collection DSP - Pretty in Pink
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Accessories: Dimensionals
(all the above items can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details in the top tab).

Here is a quick pic of the inside - still managing to keep up with my New Year's resolution to decorate the insides of my cards!!


Don't forget to visit the challenge if only to see all the stunning work created by my DT this week and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card. Love how the 2 step stamping gives the flower texture and the inside looks gorgeous-I need to do this more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely!! Have never seen a stamp like this before -amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jacqueline, one of my favourite colour combos and such a gorgeoud image.. I love it
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did think flowers when I saw these colours and you have stamped a beautiful one! Have I seen this stamp before?

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! I love how full you've made the bouquet (so much work, but totally worth it)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh