MMM - CAS - Sketch

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Make My Monday. This week it's my turn to choose the challenge and I have a sketch for you - a CAS Sketch no less - take a look


You can flip it or rotate it and even change the shapes but we must still be able to see the basic sketch in your projects. Also this week it must be Clean and Simple - no distressing this week please!

Here is my card


I have used my Bright Blossoms for this card along with polka dot paper from the Polka Dot Parade series.
Here is a close up of my vase and flower - each stamp is separate so that it can be easily inked in a different colour - also making the design possibilities endless.



Materials
Stamps: Bright Blossoms
Ink: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Whisper White
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals
(All the above materials are Stampin' Up and can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details above in the top tab).

It has taken me 2 hours to get this post done - my internet is being soooooooooooo slow today and I have been getting more and more frustrated as the morning has progressed. It probably does't help that I haven't had any coffee yet - I'm suffering from caffeine deprivation!
So I am now going to log off, and grab a cup of coffee and hopefully calm down a little!! - Please don't forget to visit my dt buddies - their cards this week are stunning - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. glad you persevered as your card is so cheery, I love the extra pop of colour on the vase. Hope you have had lots of coffee and can now chill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Jacqueline and love all the polka dots on there.
    Enjoyed the challenge too even though it's not my unusual style - or perhaps because of lol.
    Hope you're all caffeined up now!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid internet! Time out--don't mess with Jacqueline that way! ;) LOVE this card, friend! The polka dots are amazing and the colors are fabulous together! Hope you had a better day! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh