ATS&M - CAS

This week it's a CAS week at Addicted to Stamps & More and I have been having a play with my Fine Feathers again - take a look

Now this is one of those cards that turned out totally different to how I wanted it to however, I was having coffee and a girly chat with my friend Louise at the time so I may have been a little distracted!
Here's what I used to make my card

Materials
Stamps: Fine Feathers, Sassy Salutations, French Foliage
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Dimensionals
Other: Twine
(All Stampin' Up products can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details in the top tab).

Now I know I'm supposed to be decorating the insides of my card - and I did, but my camera batteries died on me as I was taking the above picture hence the lack of inside pics!
I am hoping to steal borrow the ones from the TV remote tomorrow so I can photo my Sale a bration cards to show you - so please do pop back when you can, bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Jacqueline, I love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it may not be a s you planned but it I gorgeous! I love the feather stamp, that is going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jacqueline. Love the ink splatters from the end of the feather pen. Gorgeous.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you were planning Jacqueline but this is gorgeous! I love the feathers and the twine goes beautifully. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and delicate card, Jacqueline. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That feather is so cool!! Great CAS card and I love the twine embellishment! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome feather and beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card with such a pretty feather. I hope you put the battery back in the remote, I didn't think I was the only one to do this. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jacqueline, love the feather quill and the ink splatters:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooooooooove this Jacqueline. Is it the french foliage you have used under the fibre? Really like that. Fabulous idea to stamp under it. Have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Florence x
    P.S. LOL! Hope you remember to put the batteries back in the remote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacqueline - this feather card is fabulous. The more I see done with that set the more I think I want it! Stealing - oops I mean borrowing - the batteries out of the remote is like a federal offense at my house. My husband would go into immediate withdrawals - lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh