ooops - cheating I think!

I have been meaning to take part in Mynnette's Inkspirational challenge for weeks now and sadly I have failed - big time.
However, take a look at the challenge they have for us this week



I have had this card floating around my files for a while now wondering what to do with it  - I thought that this might be the perfect time to post it ................ is that cheating??!!!


Materials
Stamps: Create a Cup Cake
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper: Subtles DSP 
Accessories: Cup Cake Builder punch, Scallop Edge punch, Dimensionals
(All products listed above are Stampin' Up, please see the top tabs for details on how to place an order)

I decided to have a play around today and change my blog background - it took absolutely ages and much gnashing of teeth but I succeeded and I'm actually very pleased with the results. I think 'cos I was taking so much time playing around with it that some of you may have found it difficult to load. Hopefully it's OK now but if you would like to let me know - I can tweak it a bit (well try to anyway!!!)
Thanks for stopping by to take a look today - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline, I love it!! It has a great SU look and loads fine:) Love your cupcake card too!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jacqueline, the cupcakes look so yummy! Love the new background. It iSs taking a while to load and be able to read? Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, PERFECT time to use this darling card, Jacqueline! LOVE the new blog look--so clean looking and all matchy matchy! I tried to do a template on my blog and it hated it and refused to be changed. RUDE...anyway, this card is darling and I LOVE the stamps/punch combo!!! The colors are darling, too! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Inkspirational--hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card!!!! Love the cupcakes with the cherry on top, so sweet :)Thank you for joining Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely it's not cheating Jacqueline! I'm having trouble with your background being at the front of your text but while I was typing my comment it suddenly jumped to the back and all became clear! I'm using a Mac so maybe it's that... Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just darling! I love those yummy cupcakes! LOL they make me want to go out and buy some. Love those colors too!! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes are so cute! I just adore the cherries :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh