Creating Cup Cakes

Who doesn't like cup cakes? I love them but I'm now on my New Year diet so instead of eating them I am creating them on cards!!


It is so easy to create cup cakes like these using the fab stamp set Create a Cup Cake from Stampin' Up. Even easier is then punching out your stamped images with the new Cup Cake Builder punch - it even punches out the candles - how cool is that?
Being crazy about polka dots I was really excited to see the gorgeous DSP in the current catalogue, it's double sided and I have just used part of one sheet for my card - front and back. The Marina Mist of the paper co-ordinates perfectly with the Midnight Muse card stock and I have also used Midnight Muse and Pool Party inks. I added a splash of red with Cherry Cobbler candles and Summer Starfruit flames.


I also stamped the inside - very simply with a greeting and flower


Materials
Stamps: Create a Cup Cake
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit, Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Cup Cake Builder Punch, Dimensionals
(Items above highlighted in red are Stampin' Up products and are all available in the current Annual Catalogue. I would be very happy to order any Stampin' Up product for you at any time and have it delivered direct to you door - details are at the top of the page).

We have snow falling - I hate snow. Sorry to be a kill joy but at times like this I really wish that I could hibernate - somewhere warm!!
Hope you are warm wherever you are - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I think I should stop eating them and use them on cards instead too Jacqueline! I'm fine with snow as long as I don't have to actually go out in it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.