CAS #6 - Colours

It's time for a Colour challenge over on the CAS - Colours & Sketches blog, here they are

And here is my card


And here is what I used to make it
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Fabulous Florettes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch,
Other: Gross Grain Ribbon
(All Stampin' Up products can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details in the top tabs)

I'm quite excited today - I'm waiting for a Stampin' Up order. It's a huge box full of goodies some for my customers and some for me (belated Christmas pressies!). I've also had in my possession  some products from this year's Sale-a-bration range. It starts later in January and I have been working on  some samples to show you soon. I will also have news later of an offer that you can get your hands on right now so please do pop back soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, this is so elegant. I firstly love the words of the sentiment-so true! And the background card stock caught my eye-have you stamped the left hand side? It looks great against the plain side on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jacqueline! The mix of stamps is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous colour scheme Jacqueline - I really have to join in with this! Those beautiful flowers really pop too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jacqueline - very 'you' I'm looking forward to that parcel too- there must be something for me in there ;) Hope to see you soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ... great layout and design. I'm hoping to join in the challenge. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh