New Baby Mid-week Motivation

It's my turn again to do the Mid-week Motivation spot over on the Make My Monday challenge blog. The challenge this week is 'One for the Boys' so I have made a little congratulations note card to send to a new mum - take a look


This is a single stamp (from Stampin' Up of course!) and it was one of those stamps I just had to have! Usually I'm very sensible and think very carefully before making a purchase, thinking very hard about all the possibilities so that I can make the most of my money. Not so this time - as I said I just had to have it!
Today I have stamped it onto Naturals White card stock with Midnight Muse ink. I then used an aqua painter to gently move the ink around and colour the image in. No other colours are needed.
Here's a pic of the inside - I couldn't resist using my Sale-a-bration elephant again!


Materials
Stamps: Two by Two, Sassy Salutations, Patterned Occasions
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Marina Mist
Card Stock: Whisper White, Naturals White
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Edge Punch, Owl Builder Punch (red hearts), Window Framelits
(See all the info on ordering in the top tabs - all products listed above are Stampin' Up).

Hope this inspires you to have a go at our Masculine challenge this week - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.