Inkspirational CASE

I didn't think I would be able to take part in this week's Inkspirational Challenge but I managed to grab a few minutes this morning to create a card.
This week Mynnette wants us to CASE this card


Here is my card


I have used a mixture of Nature Walk and Fine Feathers - here is another view to show my embossing


and another view to show my stamped panel


Materials
Stamps: Nature Walk, Fine Feathers
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Dimensionals
(All Stampin' Up products can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details in the top tab). 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Another fabulous project with these gorgeous sets Jacqueline and one of my favourite colour combinations too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, love the tones you have used in this card and the centre panel stamping is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jacqueline, this is so earthy and natural - in perfect harmony with the bird and feathers images you used! Love the embossing and the square layout too!
    Lovely to see you playing along with us at Inkspirational & I hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great muted colours, lovely stamping and I love the spotty embossing - it goes perfectly. I like that I can clearly see the layout from the original cased card but the positioning of the bird gives it a twist.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. I hope you've signed up for our follower giveaway and hope you will join us again next week for another challenge.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jacqueline! I just adore the neutral browns you went with for this card! It reminds me of a page out of an old lovely naturalist book! Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :) I can’t wait to see what you make for us next week! If you have some time, I'd love to see what you would make of our challenge at Technique Tuesday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Jacqueline, I love this card! Very nice with the bird and the feathers:)Back to nature ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CASE Jacqueline! The neutral tones are so soft and pretty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh