CAS - Colours and Sketches Challenge #9 - Sketch

That's right it's sketch week over on the CAS - Colours & Sketches Blog and take a look at what we have for you to create with



So, with Valentine's Day looming on the horizon I decided to stay with the exact sketch and not change anything - here is my card

Does anybody have any idea yet what my favourite stamp set is????????? How gorgeous does this rose look stamped in Real Red and Cherry Cobbler?? - Just take a look at this close up


The flower was stamped and cut out as were the leaves, that way I could choose where to place my leaves behind the rose.
I decorated the inside too - take a look



Materials
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Field Flowers, Create a Cup Cake
Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP
(Please see the top tabs for details on how to order all Stampin' Up products, check out the Sale-a-bration promotions there too)

Please do pop on over to see the gorgeous cards made by my DT this week and please do have a go your self - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is just stunning Jacqueline! I love that your card is exactly like the sketch and those stamps definitely look brilliant with those colours you have used! Fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you have placed the leaves and the rose really is lovely, I can see why you like it so much. And what a gorgeous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Jacqueline. I have a weakness for roses and this one's a stunner!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't going to get this set jacqueline but I think I'm going to have to now! Your card is beautiful and the rose absolutely stunning. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jacqueline! You really work well with that rose set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this rose, Jacqueline! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY cow, I love this!!! That flower is amazing and I LOVE the way you used white space in your heart! I hope I can play along this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohhh this is sooooo gorgeous Jacqueline! I love it and am so going to have to CASE you on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh