Addicted to Stamps & More - Nature

Sorry - this has to be a short post, I'm away and although I took my laptop with me I've left the power cable at home and I'm low on juice!
Here is my card for this week's challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps & More


There is a tutorial coming up very soon for this card over on my Craft Club blog as this was the theme of our workshop this morning so please come back for that.

Materials
Stamps: Nature Walk, Fine Feathers
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock:: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
(All materials - Stampin' Up - please see the details in the top tab to place an order)

Thanks for looking, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I saw Kylie did a 3 layered card Kim this last week and sent me a tutorial.I have yet to try it! This is a great example. I love the ffeathers in the background and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as usual Jacqueline! This stamp set works really well with this technique doesn't it. Hope everything is OK

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jacqueline, fabulous stamps and my favourite technique at the moment!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colour scheme and love your use of nature walk. The triple stamping looks fab on this. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this triple time stamping technique. Great with your choice of stamps and I love your color scheme! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is amazing Jacqueline! Love the colours and the addition of the rustic twine. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh