Vintage

This theme used to fill me with horror - I used to dislike vintage so much but with The Open Sea from Stampin' Up it's easy, and just right for this week's new challenge over in The Male Room.

There is a gorgeous sailing galleon that is just begging to be made vintage and teamed with the old style World Map looks great - take a look


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: The Open Sea, World Map, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@icloud.com

Comments

  1. Stunning masculine card!

    ps - sorry I missed getting my card on time -- it is all loaded up and also on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a right pair, with our aversion to vintage, but I think we did it justice this time, no mean feat for a masculine card!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the dp you used. I think vintage is up to interpretation in the crafting world...I struggling with it too. Great inspiration card for the challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great set for male cards isn't it? The world map is a super addition too - I can see I'll be adding it in to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich, warm colour and that fabulous ship. I really like your vintage card - you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh