Spring at MMM

Today at Make My Monday we are celebrating SPRING - here is my card


A short post today as I am moving myself back home after my 3 week stay at mum's - no doubt when I get home I will have 3 week's cleaning to catch up too!!!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Pear Pizazz
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I caught my breath when this window loaded Jacqueline - your card is absolutely stunning! What a great technique for those flowers, you've made them look so delicate. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a beaitiful card! You did a great job in coloring (non-coloring) actually..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh