Under the Sea

It's Thursday and time for another challenge at CAS - Colours & Sketches.
Today it's a colour theme - take a look


A beautiful collection don't you think, chosen for us by the lovely Louise. They are very Spring like too however, I went down another road and went under the sea - take a look


I embossed with white embossing powder before sponging my ink over the top to create my sea. My Calypso Coral shell was also embossed and ink was sponged over the top before it was cut out and attached using dimensionals. The white heat embossed powder resists the ink and makes the images stand out beautifully - a sentiment was all that was needed to finish it off.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: By the Tide, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: White EP, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@icloud.com


Comments

  1. Wonderful card - love the sponging and emboss resist script!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your card at CAS Colours and Sketches and came by to tell you how much I love it - soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours demanded the use of this stamp set and you, as usual, have created a gorgeous card. That is a great technique
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline, your sponging is fantastic with the white embossing! This is one of my favorites of the cards you've made! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh