CAS - Colours

Hello - it's time for another challenge over at CAS - Colours & Sketches - take a look


And here is my card


This a sentiment from the Delightful Dozen set with a few added candles - I've used markers to ink the stamp so that I could chose which words to do in purple and which to do in yellow.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Create a Cupcake
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Crushed Curry
Card Stock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Bitty Blossoms Punch
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Fab colours Jacqueline and I love the addition of the candles to that stamp! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sentiment stamp - it's such fun one. And I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the added candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever stamping on the sentiment! Really like Delightful Dozen, it's so useful. Great idea with the colours and very CAS. Brilliant job!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jacqueline and love those colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh