Time is running out!

That's right folks don't let it pass you by - grab your FREE Sale-a-bration goodies now. Spend £45 or more before March 31st and choose your FREE items from the flyer HERE.
There are some beautiful stamp sets to choose from - I particularly like the Petal Parade set and I took it along to to show the ladies at Hilary's Stampin' Up party last night.
Now although I love the set and 'I had to have it' as soon as I saw it but I had a bit of a last minute mental block as to what to do last night - eek!
Luckily I had seen this beautiful card HERE on Vicky's blog and decided to steal borrow the idea. (I did ask permission before hand!). I changed the colours and rotated the design and this is how they turned out:


See that little pouch in the background? We made it to store our cards in. It's the Retro Fresh DSP and the colours on the cards match perfectly because that's what Stampin' Up does.
(I was lucky enough to meet with a lady who had never heard of SU before and it was wonderful seeing her face as we all explained how EVERYTHING matches!)
So - back to the pouch, I pre-cut and scored the paper so that there was no cutting or measuring to do and the great thing about this is - no sticking either. We joined them together with white Bakers Twine and a Very Vintage Designer Button.


I love this especially as it squashes up fairly flat for posting - it would make a great gift.

Materials - Stampin' Up (Pre-scored cards and envelopes - my own)
Stamps: Petals Parade, Happy Day
Ink: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Retro Fresh DSP
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@icloud.com








Comments

  1. You've certainly made this project your own Jacqueline with those gorgeous colours and the set of cards in the pouch. It's wonderful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!
    I like it.
    Where can I find the patron?

    Greetings from the Netehrlands,
    Joke sk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh