Beautiful Butterflies

There is a new challenge today at Make My Monday and in case you hadn't guessed the theme is 'Beautiful Butterflies'
Here is my card


I was very pleased how this card turned out - I nearly binned it half way through! I was colouring it and until I added the glitter I didn't like it all. It really does sparkle in real life especially with the rhinestones down the side too. The border was created by stamping the small butterfly and then cutting around the edges - I drew a faint pencil line to guide me too.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Swallowtail, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@icloud.com


Comments

  1. Just gorgeous Jacqueline. Love the shades of blue.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binned it??? It looks amazing! Love the colours and the shaped edge.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Jacqueline........just stunning and I'm so glad you didn't bin it!!! Love how you've shaped the edge. Sorry I don't visit more often but life sometimes gets in the way.....but still watching you from afar! lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh