Christmas Colour Challenge

It's Saturday and that means another Christmas challenge over at the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown. You can choose from these colours to make your cards


I have chosen the Kraft, dark blue and paler blue to make mine - take a look


I love making shaped cards and this is a shaped easel card using the Floral Frames Collection. Here's what it looks like folded up for posting


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Petite Pairs
Ink: Versamark
Card Stock: Kraft (not SU) Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames, White EP, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Stunning! I think the shaped easel card is so beautiful, the embossed images are just fab. I really like your take on the colours, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, it's absolutely stunning. I have added the stamps to my wish list, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jacqueline, elle est superbe, trĆØs Ć©lĆ©gante et chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, Jacqueline. There's a Moroccan feel to this and i love it!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's just one thing better than an easel card - and that's a shaped easel card! WOW, this is utterly gorgeous Jacqueline! Fabulous colour choices too! have a wonderful week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jacqueline! I love your color choices this week. I have been wanting to make an easel card using that die set but haven't gotten around to it yet. Will do so soon I think now that I'm so inspired by you. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so clever at thinking up unusual cards Jacqueline and this one makes a very special Christmas card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the shape of this card! And the whole thing looks like a giant snowflake! LOVE it! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant, great use of the colours and you've given me a great idea too! Beautiful card, did I say that yet?
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Mynn said - the card resembles a snowflake! Way cool (no pun intended)! I love the blues with the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great shaped card Jacqueline! and just perfect for the challenge. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh