Paper Flowers

Good morning - it's time for another Christmas Card challenge over on the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week is our Stash Challenge and the theme is Paper Flowers


And here is my card


I used the Petite Petals stamps for this and the matching punch to create some poinsettia flowers to adorn my green wreath. They were all shaped with an embossing tool on a squishy mat before attaching to the card with a glue pen.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Petite Petals, Petite Pairs, Daydream Medallions
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@icloud.com

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Comments

  1. Petite Petals for Christmas? I love it to bits Jacqueline and what a brilliant use of the medallions stamp! You could make an aperture with the matching framelits too... ooh you've set me off now! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge could have been made for you! Love how you created your poinsettias for the wreath, so beautiful and very CAS
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe Jacqueline, sobre et élégante, j'adore ta couronne de fleurs, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this gorgeous wreath!!! Fabulous use of that large stamp and those gorgeous new petite petals! LOVE it! :) HUGS and have a fabulous rest of the weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this card Jacqueline, your flowery wreath has such an impact against that crisp white! I want to run off to my craft room to CASE it! I'll have to wait to get my mitts on the Petite Petals goodies though as I'm getting them as a birthday gift - two weeks to go!
    Have a great week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the floral wreath is so, so pretty and so festive. Such a creative way to use the medallion stamp. I may have to CASE this one too! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've used the flowers to build a wreath! That is soooo clever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh