For Mums

It's Monday again - comes around quick doesn't it?! But never fear 'cos today over on Make My Monday we are thinking ahead to Mother's Day - take a look at the card I have made for my Mum


And just in case you can't see the gold embossing clearly - here is a close up


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Stippled Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold EP, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.



Comments

  1. Stippled Blossoms really is a powerful set! I love the beautiful deep colours you chose Jacqueline - it reminds me of a rich brocade! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Jacqueline. The flower is a stunner and I too love those rich shades.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Jacqueline
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh