For the Boys

Oh yes - it's Monday again and time for another Make My Monday challenge - this week it's all about the boys - we want to see your masculine creations please.
I have reverted to my favourite card layout and gone for my squares - take a look


I have taken the images from The Open Sea and stamped them off each of the squares and then sponged the edges to give it a slightly vintage feel.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Card Stock: crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you make of this challenge - don't forget to visit the members of the DT too - b ye for now xx


Comments

  1. Really fabulous card Jacqueline. Love the squares and the colours are lovely.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love an inchie card Jacqueline and this one is gorgeous for the guys! Looking forward to joining in with this one! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Jacqueline
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Masculine card Jacqueline. I love the different squares images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh