Hello Again and Sale-a-bration News

Hi all - I'm back home again after over 3 weeks away. In case you didn't know my dad was having some pretty intensive chemotherapy treatment and I was staying with my mum till he came out of hospital. And he did - after nearly 3 weeks. The journeys to and from Birmingham have been quite exhausting and mum and I have felt very stressed and stained especially on the days when he had a very bad reaction to his treatment.
But that is behind us now and we now have the task of building his strength back up and keeping him positive.
As you know I am on the design team of 4 challenge blogs and while I have been away my fellow teamies have kept everything running so smoothly and efficiently and I would like to thank them all - it's a privilege to work alongside you all.
Thank you too to all my lovely followers who have stayed with me and left me such lovely comments -and hi to all my new followers I promise my posts will get better from now on!
Right then talking of posts I had better get on with this one hadn't I?!

Sale-a-bration is in full swing and you still have until the 31st of this month to take advantage of the FREE items up for grabs. Just spend £45 pounds or more with me or through my on-line shop and you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration leaflet. These items are exclusive and you may not see any of them again when the promotion ends - so you had better get a move on!

Having trouble deciding what to buy? Well here is an idea for you. This month at my Thursday evening workshop we will be making this box card



This fab card is so easy to post too - just lift all the flaps, press flat and slip inside a standard C6 envelope.
Most of the products used to make this card can be bought as a bundle so that you can receive the stamp set for FREE, you will then have lots left over for other card making projects.

Here is what you need
Gumball Green Card Stock £6.25
Watercolour Wonder DSP (New Spring/Summer Mini) £9.95
Bitty Butterfly Punch £14.25
Crushed Curry Ink Pad £4.95
Island Indigo Ink Pad £4.95
Smoky Slate Ink Pad £4.95
Gold Foil Card (New Spring/Summer Mini) £3.75
Total £49.05
FREE - Petal Parade Stamp Set

Please do drop me an email if you would like to order anything from Stampin' Up - all orders will be charged £4.95 p+p but can be delivered direct to you door anywhere in the UK - deezinesart@gmail.com

If you have got this far - thanks for reading, have a lovely day and I shall be back soon xx

Comments

  1. So pleased to hear your Dad is home at last, here's wishing him all the best. Glad to see you back with us in blogland, we've missed you but family must come first. Love the box, it's something quite different, if I lived closer I'd come and join your workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your dad's back home and fingers crossed for the best possible prognosis for him too

    Fab project shared today

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh