Santa has arrived at Make My Monday

Yes The Big Guy has arrived at Make My Monday and that is the new theme this week. My Santa has been created from the Owl punch (he is so useful) and I mounted him onto a magnetic bookmark die cut on my Big Shot using the Chalk Talk dies from Stampin' Up - take a look



Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Chalk Talk
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Midnight Muse, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Owl Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Bitty Punch, Big Shot, Chalk Talk
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. What a cute Owl Santa Jacqueline. I love the chalk talk stamp
    Suzi B xx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say this owl punch is so versatile and he makes a great Santa - so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh