A Day of Catch-up

Morning everyone. Today as my post title suggests is going to be a day of catching up. My poorly husband is on the mend although we have a hospital visit tomorrow afternoon for some more tests. We have also had some very bad news about my Dad. His cancer has progressed and has become quite aggressive and therefore he is going to have some pretty intensive treatment. He is looking at 4 months of intense chemotherapy with long stays in hospital ending with a 3 week stay in the QE hospital in Birmingham for stem cell treatment. So, with both hubby and Dad in and out of hospital I think I am going to be a bit busy for the foreseeable future.
I have been working hard over the weekend making as many of my DT cards as possible so hopefully I can keep up with that. If I don't get around to commenting on your work as often as I should - please don't be offended. A lot of my post will be scheduled ones so although it may look as if I am around I may not be. Thanks for understanding.

*********************************************************************************

OK so while I'm here I will do the first catch up post of the day! Here is the card I should have posted Thursday for CAS - Colours & Sketches


A little out of date now however there is still time to take part in this week's challenge, please do head on over and take a look -

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear your news Jacqueline. Of course we all understand that you need to be with your loved ones at this time. Sending hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you've added the flourish for the pumpkin leaves and stem.

    I'm sorry to hear the bad news about your dad, and I hope your husband gets positive results from his tests. Definitely take the time you need with your family; the people you love are much more important than cards and blog posts and comments. {Hugs} to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh