A Quick Update

Hello all - I'm back home now and dad is out of hospital although his treatment has left him very poorly. He now faces daily visits back to hospital for constant blood tests and check ups.
I'm sure I will be popping back to see him very soon but right now I am preparing for a weekend of craft fairs and a trip to Manchester next week for the Stampin' Up Convention - feeling a little panicky as I haven't yet completed my swaps or Card Candy swaps!
I also failed to show off a couple of DT cards so I'll add them now and try and get back on track tomorrow!


52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown colour challenge- open 'til tonight



Make My Monday - Anything But A Card - challenge open 'till tomorrow night.


Comments

  1. These are both beautiful Jacqueline. I am praying for a speedy recovery for your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Jacqueline. hope your dads treatment goes well.
    Enjoy the SU convention next week... my son will be singing for you!
    Suzi B xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline - so sorry to hear that your Dad is so poorly, I do hope that the treatment is successful. Sending warm thoughts to you.

    I have to say that your cards are just fab! Have a lovely time at the SU convention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh