A CAS Sketch

We have another gorgeous sketch for our last challenge in November designed for us by the lovely Lizy. Lizy has also set up a Facebook page for this challenge blog HERE so please do 'like' and stay updated.
So - CAS - Colours & Sketches - here is the sketch


And here is my card


It is a little unfinished as I couldn't decide on what sentiment to stamp inside my frame - that may be added when I decide who I will send it to.

Materials - Stampin Up
Stamps: Papaya Collage
Ink: Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi
Card Stoke: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Dimentionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. Such a lovely romantic card! Love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jacqueline! I love the romantic colours! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous stamp set and these roses (?) are the perfect embellishment in the corner of your frame. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate and feminine! The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh