Belated Christmas Sketch

A new challenge went live at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Saturday and here is the card I should have posted then


I was following this lovely sketch designed by Louise


My snowflakes were made by stamping out one the flower images in the Mixed Bunch set and then cutting away the outside of the design - I thought they made lovely snowflakes!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Mosaic Madness, Special Season
Ink: Versamark, Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Silver EP
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -

Comments

  1. What a clever way to make your snowflakes Jacqueline! A fab sketch too - will try to join in with this one! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you stamped the diagonal lines - I think the rest of the DT opted to use either designer papers or ribbons. Kudos to you for your uniqueness there! :) I think the snowflakes look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this - the cool aqua and silver - so perfect for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do make lovely snowflakes - how creative. Great take on this sketch Jacqueline. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for my very late comment, I've not been well over the last week and I've not been up to doing much at all. This looks beautiful, clever way to make snowflakes- I'd never have guessed! Love the stamped diagonals - wish I'd thought of that. A fab take on the sketch.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh