Pick a Previous Theme

Our challenge this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is to pick a previous theme


Here is my card - I chose Wreaths from July 2012


I went a bit mad with the gold embossing on this - it really does shine in real life!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Morning Meadow, Lovely as a Tree, Joyful Christmas
Ink: Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Certain Celery (retired marker)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Gold EP
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -



Comments

  1. So pretty, what a great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love how you have created the wreath and very pleased that you chose a different theme! Those leaves/petals are so versatile. Beautiful card

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and elegant Christmas wreath! Love the Christmas roses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS, Jacqueline! I LOVE the great wreath you created and the glorious gold embossing! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful! I love how you used thee Morning Meadow flowers to form your wreath! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jacqueline - I must say that I think this just might be my favorite card of yours yet! It's absolutely stunning. LOVE those red flowers. Did I say WOW ? Oh I did - and I meant it :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the contrast of the petite flowers making up the wreath against the big, bold flowers embellishing the wreath. This is a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline, so sorry it's been a while, I hope things are well with you and your family. I LOVE this card, it's gorgeous - and you're allowed to go mad with gold embossing on a Christmas card! Great wreath made with the flower sprig stamp! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh