52CCT - Recipe

We have a recipe this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Louise has been quite fiendish with this one take a look


Here is my card


This took literally minutes to create - a little dry embossing followed by a little sponging, adding a greeting and some sparkles - simples!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot
Other: Snowflake EF, Blue Gems
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -



Comments

  1. This is simply gorgeous! I do like the embossed snowflakes and that soft, subtle hint of colour. Great bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabulous sponging to add a hint of subtle color!!! LOVE the fun dry embossing, too! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiendish is my middle name! This is so gorgeous (even better IRL) Love the gems in the centre of the snowflakes and it really is a hint of colour here. Awesome job, Jacqueline-LOVE it!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft, subtle and wonderful Jacqueline! I love the gems in the middle of the snowflakes. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blizzard of pretty snowflakes! The tiny bits of bling are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color you chose for this one. It just reminds me of a cozy snowy day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh