Acrylic Block Stamping

It's time for a technique themed challenge over at 5 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week we are using our acrylic blocks to make backgrounds. All details are are on the blog but basically you just ink up your block, spritz it with water and press down onto card stock. Leave to dry and then stamp your Christmas images - take a look at mine


I had a devil of a time photographing this and there is a lot of glitter around my windows to make it look snowy - here's a close up


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Special Season, Joyful Christmas
Ink: Midnight Muse, Real Red, Versamark
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Gold EP
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. This is just beautiful, Jacqueline
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull.
    So easy to make.
    I will make it allso

    Greetings Joke sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of using the blocks to create a window scene ( might want to case this idea ;) one day). The golden tree looks very elegant, and the card was very 'snowy' IRL. Thanks for doing such aa awesome job with my technique challenge.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the window look, Jacqueline! I adore the gold tree, too! This is beautiful! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Jacqueline what a gorgeous card! I feel as if I'm looking out a window at night during a snow storm. You achieved a terrific effect with this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous! I love the rich, deep colours you've used and the gold embossed tree is so elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh