Make My Monday - Contempory Christmas Card

Over on Make My Monday this week our new theme is 'CONTEMPORY CHRISTMAS' - nothing traditional - here is my card - hope it fits the bill!


I've used the Mosaic Madness set and matching punch for this and added some extra bling behind my baubles with some silver glimmer paper - should have used a ruler for my hanging bits though the lines look a bit wonky!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Mosaic Punch, White Bakers Twine, Scallop Trim Punch, White Gel Pen, Bitty Blossoms Punch
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -

I attended the Stampin' Up 2013 Convention over the weekend so please do pop back to read about that - I had a blast!

Comments

  1. This is so very elegant

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline. . . just popping by to say HI as a fellow Inkcredibles Team Member. Love this extremely contemporary Christmas card. FAB!

    Hugs, Sarn Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jacqueline. The baubles really stand out against the darker background.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh