Whimsical Wings in Saffron.

I think I have mentioned before - me and my pal Bev get together once a week to craft - well I say craft we drink coffee, gossip and laugh for most of the time but we do get a little crafting done! This week it was my turn to choose the stamp set and I chose Whimsical Wings. I love this set but didn't manage to get hold of it as it was a Hostess Gift in the last catalogue. We both used yellow and blue as our main colours and I added a little Crumb Cake to mine.......mmmmm cake!
Short and sweet I'm afraid today - I have an exploding cupboard which has now exploded all over my craft room and I should really get it tidied away - then again the boat race is about to start ...... mmm men in shorts...... I may just take a little more time off!!! Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.