My First Stamp.

Yay - I am so excited - I have made my first stamp (soon to be available to buy on my website).
Now you all know how much I love my brayer so my first design just had to be a silhouette - here is my card
The image is taken from one of my own drawings - as will all my designs and is stamped onto a brayered background using Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy inks.
This is just a prototype at the moment - I still have some kit on order to enable me to make my saleable stamps but hopefully you won't have to wait too long to see those.
I have also uploaded this card onto the Splitcoast Stampers website for today's challenge - no stamping in Black, White or Brown ink.
I have to go now 'cos I have a meeting tonight so no vegging out in front of the t.v watching Eggheads for me! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love this stamp, put one aside for me when you get them made.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline - this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh