Poppy Card.

Hello every one - the launch of my on-line stamp shop is getting ever nearer - I'm working very hard designing as we speak. However I had ordered some new kit and it's just arrived damaged so I hope that this won't hold me up to much.
Today I have another of my designs to share with you - hope you like it.
I stamped the image a few times to test it out - this is just my prototype - and then I coloured it in. I used a memento ink pad (Tuxedo Black) as this meant I could colour it with my Promarkers.

Next I cut out the part of the design I wanted to use and made my card.

As you can see I am still borrowing the Martha Stewart paper punch and I also used the sentiment from the Bird on a Branch set.
I am going to press the 'Publish Post' button now and hope that blogger behaves it'self - yesterday it wouldn't post my pics - how rude was that! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Dear old blogger! A law unto its own! Your design is absolutely stunning Jacqueline and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.