Tissue Box Holder.

I am doing a huge craft fair this summer (see side bar for details) and as it is a two day affair I thought I had better start to get a few things ready. In addition to my hand made cards I will also have note books, post it note holders and bookmarks etc - and these

Well this to be more precise! I will make more. This is a tissue box holder - made with some large sheets of card that I have in my stash drawer and using some Martha Stewart paper punches. unfortunately these are not mine but merely borrowed I will have to give them back :( !
I have also used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and Regal Rose, Rose Red and Old Olive inks.
I used a couple of cute little Paperartsy flower dies to do the hole in the top


That's all for today - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.