Joy Fold Card.

I am taking a break from making more tissue box holders to show you a card I made last week when my friend Bev came over to play. Each week we pick a stamp set, check out the cards on Splitcoast Stampers for some inspiration and then try and make our own version of it . This time Bev chose the stamp set - Just Believe and she chose the Joy Fold technique (except she then chickened out and made an easel card instead!). So - here is my effort
Now typically joy fold cards have a little addition to the front of the card to hold the smaller part closed - I did put a small circle of card on but it seemed to hide most of the main image  - so I took it off. The smaller part opens up like this

You see I thought that when the card is in it's envelope it won't need to be held shut and then when it is stood up and displayed it definitely won't need to be held shut therefore no need for any unsightly additions!!!
The colours I used are Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze.
Don't forget to check out my post with the free paper bag giveaway (see side bar for details) and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Very logical! It looks great - loving the little card within a card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.