Raffle Prize.

Hello again folks. Today's effort is not a card and I hope I am giving some inspiration to the Ladies of my craft group by posting this. At the last workshop I set the last challenge of the year which was to make something but not a card. This is a calendar with a notebook and it even has a place to keep your pen.

This is made from an off cut of chipboard covered with some of the new Stampin' Up DSP - Elegant Soiree. The note book is one I had bought intending to cover but it all went a bit wrong and the cover came off completely (nearly threw it through the window actually!!) anyway it looks much better now. I stuck a little more of the paper over it so that the pages didn't fall off and I stamped the first page with a stamp from Just Believe. The pen holder is again a piece of the DSP wrapped around the pen and glued securely under the note book. I printed off the calender page, cut it up and fixed that on with brads and then used some jumbo eyelets to attach the ribbon.

This is going with me tonight to our local Garden Club as a raffle prize - hope they like it!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I'm sure they will love it - it's a great prize! Much amused by the idea of you hurling notebooks out of the window! I also have days where my crafting is accompanied by shrieks and flying missiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they loved it and if they didn't then please send it my way ;-)

    This is a great idea that I'm going to have to CASE, love it!

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh