Christmas Cheer.

Christmas is drawing ever closer - only 7 weeks. So I thought I'd show you a card I made using a little ornament set I have

I stamped the branches in Garden Green and used that also to go around the edge of the card. I used a home made stamp positioner to join the branches together. (The branch is from the Autumn Days set). I then stamped and cut out the tree ornaments from Hung Up on the Holidays - I used the new Cherry Cobbler ink for this. The sentiment is one I have had for years - also stamped in Cherry Cobbler and I drew the hangers by hand.
Hope you are all having fun firework watching - I'm off to a do tonight - weather permitting! Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is so pretty - I love the way you used the pine cone stamp round the edges and also the clever way you joined two to make the focal image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh