Post it Note Holders.

A very long time ago I came across a blog with these delightful little post it note holders, click here to go and see them. I downloaded the instructions - and must have forgotten them because when taking a tour around some files I found them again!
I didn't make mine exactly the same - I didn't add the holder for the paperclips.
I thought that they would make cute little stocking fillers.

As you can see I have used the very versatile 2 Step Bird Punch and also the Scallop Edge Punch and they are so easy to make, Jo has made her instructions very easy to understand.
So - only 27 more days left to the big day - is anyone excited yet? I bought some tree lights today only to get them home and find that they don't work... doh!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. These are so cute! Where would we be without the two-step bird punch?!! Yes I'm very excited - I went Christmas shopping with Mr Grumpy aka my DH today! Is it too early to put the tree up?! Bad luck on your lights though Jacqueline, can you take them back?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh