Challenge Time.

Do you know it's ages since I did a challenge card - how shameful! So in order to rectify this I found a challenge over on The Shabby Tea Room. The theme is 'Lavendar and Lace' and here is my card

I used a square card blank as my base and added some 'Lavendar Lace' card stock. This was stamped with the florish stamp from the Vintage Vogue set (Stampin' Up) in Lavendar Lace ink. I then used Pocket Silhouettes for the main image - I was hoping that it looked like lavendar flowers, these were stamped in Lavendar Lace and Elegant Eggplant. The flowers down the side are also stamped in Elegant Eggplant and are also from the Vintage Vogue set. The gorgeous lace is some I was sent by a lovely lady who lives in Cypress (thank you Cath!) and I added a few flat backed pearls.
Thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Simply lovely!!!! Thank you for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in purple! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the lace and flowers! thanks for playing along with us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you certainly covered the challenge! I love the background you made with that foliage stamp and the lace works beautifully with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh